If you could not boot into normal mode using your Windows OS because of errors when starting up the computer, then you may want to try booting into safe mode. This feature bypasses the startup components.
- Turn off first your computer.
- Then turn it back on and at the same time while the computer is booting up, keep tapping on the F8 key on your keyboard.
- You will reach the Windows Advanced Options Menu.
- Use the up/down arrow keys to navigate.
- You may either select Safe Mode, Safe Mode with Networking, or Safe Mode with Command Prompt.
- After you have highlighted your desired option, press enter to select.